California Dreamin' - The Mamas & the Papas. Also a podcast assignment retrospective.

 


Theodore Kaczynski, also known as "the Unabomber"


 How's it going, fellow citizens of the world? Personally, I could say that I'm in my eco-terrorism phase these days, but that has nothing to with today's post nor the assignment we have on hand. So, I have created a 60-second podcast regarding how would I make the world a better place to live in, similar to the ones that are present in the BBC archives, and that's what we will dwell on in this post.

Before that, however, you can access my podcast here.

 As usual with the assignments I do, I took the liberty of adding in some "funny elements" to the contents of the podcast. I do realize that these elements may ultimately end up causing me to receive a lower grade, but I am not fond of obeying authority on every aspect completely blind. But that's not why we're here today, so let's talk about the process of creation.

 At first, I've experienced difficulty writing the script. Not because I didn't know what to say, but I've had too much to say and had to cut it short more than a little bit. Also the wording and "ideas" could prove to be a bit extreme, so ton of censorship had to be done. Aside from that, I've had a ton of fun and created this task quite easily thanks to my experience in editing, recording and overall producing, as mentioned in my older posts.

 Now, would I make my own students do a podcast assignment? Absolutely yes. Creating a podcast can both hone their skills in L2 and digital media creation and production. We have a lot of aspects in play when completing and assignment like this: writing the script, recording, so speaking, the script, using various software to record, edit and publish their work. So yeah, an assignment like this can be recommended to the students, given the circumstances allowing to do so.

That's all we have today, cheers!

PSA: Spreading your political view through violence, such as mail bombs, is considered an act of terrorism under the law.

Comments

My favorite video game character is Johnny Silverhand!

Popular posts from this blog

Collaborative Writing

Why Not "Black Noise"?

It's joever, guys. 2