Why Not "Black Noise"?

 

 What's good gang? As per my assignment for this week, I have prepared a "How-To" video about removing white noise from your voice clips on Audacity.

The video can be found here

 Last assignment, I created a podcast and suggested that I would recommend my own students to make their own podcasts and recordings for their benefit. So I decided to make something relevant for this assignment. A clear voice negotiates meaning much better. That's why I showed how to remove white noise on Audacity, a free audio recording, editing and encoding software for anyone to use.

 Although this assignment was supposed to be completed with 2-3 people, I find it difficult to group up with my fellows as I am a senior and they are second year students (i think?). They already socialized and grouped with each other, so I find it hard to place myself inside a group. Though, I'll admit that I believe I function and perform better on assignment when I'm by myself versus when I am inside a group, my age or not, no matter.

Anyways, That's all I have for today, cheers

Comments

I think diversity equality representation and inclusivity is extremely important in the modern age. Mr. Kır is very successful in appyling these values into his blogs and to the video mentioned in this post.

Popular posts from this blog

Collaborative Writing

It's joever, guys. 2