Virtual Reality Galore!
"Devlog 06" by Kit09 Studio
Hello once again! Coming up today is a brochure for using VR in our teaching. Compared to the last objective, this one was a lot easier to create. Get videos, get QR codes, come up with some questions, mix 'em up in Canva and voila! You have your very own AR/VR teaching material. As per my last project, I did this project with Eray Sezer as well. Good guy, easy to work with. We used a Canva template as our base and worked on top of that to create our material. The 360° videos are from Youtube, and we used this website to turn them into QR codes. As for the questions -the most painful part- we created a question pool and picked whatever that seemed "suitable" for the video. I think I could do a better job on Adobe Photoshop but that program does not have a "co-op" option, so here we are. Visit Eray's blog to see the final product. さようなら!

Comments
Post a Comment